Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dear Sir,

My name is Royston chatterton from India is writing cv to you to let you know about my details.
Sir I am writing this letter to the club to let you’ll know that I wana be a football player for you club. Football is my life. Staying in India wont let me fulfill my dreams. I wanna come to uk to play for the be...st club such as yours. If u give me a chance I wont let you down. I wanna play for your young squad and then for the main team
I am a very hard working person. I have a lot of experience in football I have been playing since I was 8-9 years old. I have played for many clubs in Mumbai . I have gone for many football trips in india like thee IIFA I played for nationals and I had a chance to play for international also but as my dad passed away I couldn’t . I was gona play for gothia cup in Sweden .
This is my CV
See More
Yesterday at 7:23am

    • Regals FC Regals FC tries to utilize Houston area players...contact the Galveston Pirate, he loves little 16 yr olds from India and may even allow you to share his home.
      Yesterday at 7:28am
    • Royston Chatterton sir i am ready to pay any fee lyk sum hostel rent etc.
      Yesterday at 7:30am
    • Regals FC Sorry, but we do not have any interest in underage players from outside the Houston area, once again, contact the Galveston Pirate
      Yesterday at 7:43am
    • Royston Chatterton okay any ways thank you
       
      We are still seaching for special talent players to join our SPSL professional team.
      Players of ages 15 and up are welcome.
      December 16, 2010 at 6:32am · ·
       
       
       

      Brendan Keyes suspended and fined by SPSL

      Galveston Pirate SC owner Brendan Keyes has been fined $10,000 and suspended indefinably by the Southern Premier Soccer League for violation of the league's policy of good sportsmanship.

      The team is expected to complete the remaining matches on the SPSL schedule without Keyes at the helm.

      Keyes provided derogatory information to the media in regards to the match played February 12th between Keyes' Pirate SC and Regals FC.

      This information for this http://myscottishfootball.blogspot.com/2011/03/trouble-in-texas-soccer-league.html story and is in direct conflict with our league’s policy of good sportsmanship.

      Keyes' suspension is effective immediately, and will be in effect until the completion of the season and the payment of all fines assessed.

      The suspension does not allow Keyes to act in the capacity as a recognized representative of the SPSL at any event. Keyes is not permitted to attend team practices or matches.

      The assessed fine for this behavior is $10,000 and will be used as a donation to US Club Soccer.
       
       

      About

      The Southern Premier Soccer League (SPSL) is a United States soccer league recognized by the United States Soccer Federation and the United States Club Soccer (USCS). The Southern Premier Soccer League is a regional league based out of The Woodlands, TX.

      The Southern Premier Soccer League began in 2010 as three teams of the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL) (Galveston Pirate SC, Regals FC, and Corpus Christi Fuel), Texas Lonestrikers, Tulsa Lobos FC, and Houston-based Club América Academy formed to join the league. Since most league schedules currently run from April until July, the SPSL fills the marketplace by providing players and teams with the chance to compete together and gain national exposure on a year-round basis by having games from October to March. The league will play a spring-summer schedule in 2011 before the first full 40 match, natural season, schedule begins in October 2011.

      The Rio Grande Bravos accepted an invitation to move from the USL-PDL to the SPSL on October 13th, 2010.
      The league is looking into expanding into other states in the Southern United States in the coming future.

      There are currently six teams spanning Texas and Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Searching....