Monday, June 14, 2010

advert

I have a van and I am a man.

Ok thats the best I could come up with!

But if you need something moved to a conference, a school, to your new house, to your workplace.

If you need something delivered to a contractor, to a estate agents, to a lawyer, to the hospital, to the airport, from the airport.

Or if you need a new appliance, mattress, dining table or chairs picked up from Currys, B&Q or Reids give me a call.

I can fix stuff, build stuff, lift stuff, paint stuff.

I can lay laminate floors, I can do garden work, I can rub down & paint your outside windows.

I can put new plugs on things, I can sharpen all your old tools(thats a takeway and return service), I can uplift old flooring in preparation for new stuff or tear out the old kitchen.

I can build window boxes and garden planters from your old recycled decking.

I can just about do anything (except rewiring & plumbing).

I can rehang your internal doors, I can paint your fence, I can build you flatpack furniture.




I can cut grass, I can trim hedges, I can strim your garden, I can prune (low height) trees and bushes.

I can even change a light bulb.

Space available in van is 5 feet length, 4 feet wide, 4 feet height.

Call me or email me mahoehay@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Searching....